I'm a London-based photographer, specialising in both portraiture and product photography. Working on commercial and personal projects, I shoot on location and in my personal studio. I regularly exhibit my work in solo exhibitions and group shows.
My work is regularly published world wide in advertising and editorial markets via Getty images. My commercial work has been featured in publications such as Forum Magazine, The New York Times, Creative Review, Wallpaper, Disegno and Icon. My portraiture work has also featured in the Hotshoe blog, the Evening Standard, The London List and Phil Coombes BBC picture blog, The New Statesman, The Times, The Guardian and the Huffington Post.
Punkt, Roli, RCA, Maruni, Schifinni, SCP, Decode, VG&P, Hierve, Turner and Harper, Mabeo, Adrian Sassoon, William Morris Gallery, Jasper Morrison, Tord Boontje, Simon Pengally, Micheal Marriott, Studio Eger, Division, Haus, Adi Toch, Rebecca De Quin, Rebecca Louise Law, Hobsons, Asham Homes, LBWF, NewZealand Link Foundation, Japan Foundation, Stow Brothers, East & Co Estates, Healthworks, Four Brick Court, ICR.
• 2017: Commissioned by ICR to Photograph selected members of the workforce in their environment at the Sutton and Chelsea sites.
• 2016: Commissioned by LBWF with Image17 to celebrate ‘International Womens day’ featuring pop up studio's in Waltham forest to capture peoples portraits along with their thoughts about the day.
• 2014: Commissioned by LBWF to shoot a ‘place called home’ with Image17 a six month commission of 120 images featuring life in waltham forest.
• 2013: Commissioned by Getty Images to shoot images of Markers in Britain.
• 2013: Commissioned for Traverse 50 project to photograph play write and film maker Iain Mitchell. Exhibited at the Traverse theatre December 2013
• 2012: Commissioned by Getty Images to shoot images of community sport for their collection.
• 2012: Commissioned by LBWF to photograph Taking Part with Imag17. I initiated the proposal and project managed the 18 month commission.
• 2018: Solo exhibition at Butler+Co showing #IAMDJ portraits.• 2015: November, Group show titled ‘Portrait Salon’ London WC2H 9PS
• 2014: July, ‘People in Place commission’ group show with Image17 & David Bailey at the William Morris Gallery.
• 2014: January / March ‘The Makers’ – Solo show at Art@42 Notting hill.
• 2013: October / November ‘The Makers’- Solo show at The William Morris Gallery
• 2012: March / September ‘Taking Part’- group exhibition touring the Borough of Waltham Forest.